Operational and Origination Support
Sistar Mortgage’s fundamental infrastructure provides a level of support that allows you to execute your closings on-time, every time. Our support begins with LOS and process training and continues during each step of your growth to the prosperity and successes you desire.
Whether you are a whole branch or a single loan officer, a partnership with Sistar Mortgage comes with a comprehensive support package that includes the following:
- Fundamentals focused on 100% retail, that is our culture
- Fully Delegated FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, 203K, and Reverse Mortgages
- Dedicated underwriting and processing coordinators for each location. Originate enough loans and we’ll put an underwriter in your office
- A scenario desk staffed by industry veterans that are available to answer any questions about underwriting guidelines and loan products
- Compliance support for disclosures, RESPA, & other needs.
- A nationally experienced closing department that is seasoned in all of our markets.
- eDisclosures available for all of our loan products
- LendingQB LOS with proprietary add-ons provide you with transparent status and efficiency
- Pricing and Scenario Engine for all products and best execution
- Broad range of products and investors outside agency thresholds
- A management team that exudes a sense of urgency and understands “everybody sells”. This retail culture gives our partners confidence that their dead lines and promises will be met.
Corporate and Administrative Support
Sistar Mortgage’s management team and administrative support gives our partners the dynamic resources to manage the bottom line, take advantage of growth opportunities, recruit an elite staff and maximize your earning potential.
- Human Resources department takes care of everything from hiring & payroll, to health and dental benefits. Sistar Mortgage’s strong HR department ensures accurate and timely payroll and your compliance with all state and federal laws
- Full accounting support for payment and reconciliations accounts payable, payroll, invoices and all loan funding revenues
- IT services including the initial setup and maintenance of your branch technologies
- Both web based and on-site training available
- On-staff graphic design and marketing collateral with compliance oversight
- Compliance Department to ensure all activities are compliant
- State and NMLS licensing professionals assist with your needs and renewals
Have more questions about Sistar Mortgage’s support services or how to get started? Find what you need in our FAQ section.
For more information about the benefits and opportunities of partnering with Sistar Mortgage, Contact:
National Retail Lending Group